Can I Request for No Paramours at My Child Support Hearing?

Share the Knowledge!

Me and my ex are going to court for child support.She moved in with another guy. When court comes for just child support can I request no paramours?

[NOTE: Articles and answers on DearEsq., while written and published by lawyers, do not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by your reading of this information. You should always consult with an attorney for any legal situations.]

It rarely occurs, but some states do have laws which permit custodial and non-custodial parents to request no paramours to be present during “parenting time.” This usually does not impact child support, but more so places limitations on the types of associations the parent can have while the children are in there care.

You should consult with a local attorney for more information.

Share the Knowledge!

Author: House Attorney