Am I Entitled to Proof That I’ve Satisfied a Stipulation?

‘I signed a Stipulation in Lieu of Foreclosure that outlined a repayment plan for the balance in arrears. All payments were made in accordance with the terms of the stipulation. I have requested a letter from the attorneys that drafted the Stipulation outlining the satisfaction of the Stipulation and was told that their file was closed and no letter would be sent. How can I request a letter for my files that states that all monies were paid in full and the loan is reinstated?’

It really should have been included in the Stipulation that you would get proof showing that you had complied with the agreement and the loan is now in good standing.