Where can Someone File a Complaint Against my Guardian ad litem?

Share the Knowledge!

“Where a complaint can be filed against an ad litemguardian if there are proofs that he is biassed?”

[NOTE: Articles and answers on DearEsq., while written and published by lawyers, do not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by your reading of this information. You should always consult with an attorney for any legal situations.]

Usually with the head judge of the family court, however each court system is different. You should start by asking the Clerk of Courts for your local court.

Share the Knowledge!

Author: House Attorney

A house attorney has answered this question.