I Gave Temporary Custody of My Children to My Father, Now He Has Disappeared With Them. What Recourse Do I Have?

“I gave temporary custody of my two children to my father. Which was over seven years ago. I was supposed to see once a month for one half hour then all of a sudden nothing. My father just disappeared with my children. I was terminated from cps and could have had my children back that day but my father for some reason decided that he could play god keep my kids for himself.

First of all, how can I start visitation with my children. And how do I get custody released back to me by a judge. And how can I prosecute my father to the fullest extent of the law for denying me my children, kidnapping and what ever else I can do to him for what he’s done to me and my children. Thank you for your time.”

It is unclear what your situation actually is – and what was done through the legal system and what not.  However, in any case, you should speak with a family law attorney *immediately*, and get a temporary order from the court granting you temporary custody of your children until the whole thing can be sorted out by the courts.  Once you have that order, the police can get your kids for you.