How do I Go About Getting Back Child Support?

Share the Knowledge!

“I am currently receiving child support for my three children, for which I have custody. We are owed nearly $8000 in back pay, how do I go about getting it?”

[NOTE: Articles and answers on DearEsq., while written and published by lawyers, do not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by your reading of this information. You should always consult with an attorney for any legal situations.]

Take a copy of your child support order to the local District Attorney’s office of Child Support Enforcement, and they will be able to help you.

Share the Knowledge!

Author: House Attorney

A house attorney has answered this question.