Can I Sue to Repossess Cars That Have Past Due Payments?

‘I’m the lien holder on two vehicles, which I’m trying to repossess. One vehicle is being held in a garage. The borrower is 106 days past due. Another borrower is 66 days past due and told me the car was towed to a shop and being fixed for repairs. My question is: how do I file suit in my state to get my vehicles returned? Can I even do this?’

In order to determine how to file a lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, you should talk with the Clerk of Courts for your area. However, in this case, you would be best advised to have a consultation with a local attorney who specializes in business law.