My Daughter Died After Being Vaccinated. Is There Anything I Can Do?

Share the Knowledge!

‘My daughter passed away last March. She was three months and four days old. When she was exactly three months old she was taken in to the doctors office for a routine visit. The doctor did nothing but talk about how healthy she was and then stated that she had to be vaccinated. I receive Medical and part of being on Medical is that you have to vaccinate your children. It is not an option to decide not to vaccinate. I was told that it is completely safe to vaccinate her and was told that the risks are greater if I don’t vaccinate her than to get her vaccinated. Three days later I found her not breathing. The autopsy stated it was a death from SIDS. After much research I have found that there is a big controversy about vaccines causing SIDS, specifically the Dtap vaccine, and I feel I was not properly informed about the dangers of vaccinating my child. I find it odd that she was vaccinated as a completely healthy baby and then less than 72 hours later is pronounced dead. I want to know if there is anything I can do about this situation. Any answers would really be appreciated.’

[NOTE: Articles and answers on DearEsq., while written and published by lawyers, do not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by your reading of this information. You should always consult with an attorney for any legal situations.]

First, I am so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Second, you should look into filing a claim with the Federal government’s Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The fact that vaccines do in fact damage, permanently injure, and sometimes kill infants and toddlers is one of those dirty little secrets that is well-known by the Federal government, but kept from the American public. Yet, it is substantial and serious enough that the government has created the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

You can get more information, and learn how to file a claim, here:

Share the Knowledge!

Author: House Attorney

A house attorney has answered this question.