How Can I Get a Visa for My Husband’s Children?

Share the Knowledge!

I’m an American Citizen. My question to you is how can I get my recent husband’s children from Yemen a visa? What steps do I need to take? Please help the best way possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

[NOTE: Articles and answers on DearEsq., while written and published by lawyers, do not constitute legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed by your reading of this information. You should always consult with an attorney for any legal situations.]

You need to contact a local immigration attorney for legal advice. He/she should be able to instruct you on how to get a visa for your husband’s children. You may also want to ask if there is a local pro bono legal program that assist people with immigration legal matters.

Share the Knowledge!

Author: House Attorney