Does My Child’s Father Have to Continue to Pay Child Support?

I live in Florida. State law dictates that ex-husband must pay support until child turns eighteen or graduates. My son turns 18 on July 19th , after he graduates, and his father pays child support on the 1st and 15th of every month. Is he responsible for the entire payment on the 15th or would it be prorated?

Based on the information you provided, he won’t be paying you any money sine your son has graduated from high school. You stated that he no longer will be required to pay child support once your son turns eighteen or graduates. Upon graduation, or 18th birthday, support is to stop. You should contact a local attorney for legal advice.